- Student Activities
Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) - Appalachian Chapter
- President: Patrick McNeel
- Advisor: Michael Rall
- Meeting Location and Time: Tuesdays, Katherine Harper Hall, Room 17 @7pm
- Description/Purpose: IDSA strives to connect students with the outside design world. Through a mixture of speakers, off campus events and design charrettes the students expand there understanding of design and build lasting connections.
International Society of Furniture Designers (ISFD)
- Advisor: Richard Prisco
- Meeting Location and Time: 1st and 3rd Wednesday, Katherine Harper Hall, Room 170 @ 7pm
- Description/Purpose: ISFD strives to connect students with the Furniture industry, specifically in our region of North Carolina. By exploring Trade Shows and hosting Exhibitions the students expand their understanding of the furniture design world. In addition, we strive to bring in professionals from the furniture industry for presentations and student critiques.